Calling this cookie recipe easy would be a gross understatement. It’s a breeze.
It’s quick, can be done in less than 15 mins, start-to-finish, is healthy, and most importantly – addictively appetizing.
A fix for those cookie cravings that you can’t quite satiate without worryingabout calories.
It’s in a small quantity, only 6 cookies, so – craving satisfied, can be made every few days. Share some with a loved one over a cup of coffee. I shared mine (quite grudgingly) with my sister. Recipe can be doubled, tripled, whatever you want.
Great texture from the peanut butter, milk provides enough moisture for the oats to evenly bake through, crisp up, and holds everything well. Chocolate lends the sweetness, that is both, optional and an indulgence. All four ingredients put to good use, isn’t it?
Makes: 6 medium sized cookies
- 4 tablespoons oatmeal / rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (I used my homemade peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chunks
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Combine everything well. The texture will be crumbly but sticky. It’ll be shapeable. And if you’re using chocolate that melts at room/skin temperature, I’d suggest adding the chunks after mixing everything else up.
- Scoop out half tablespoon of the mixture, place it on a tray that’s been greased or lined with parchment paper, flatten the dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Repeat with the rest of the dough, placing them an inch apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes or till the edges brown a little. As shown in pictures. Then let them cool and enjoy! I’m sure you will.
You can follow me on Instagram for more recipes and updates.